Maria over at Change Diapers is hosting a blog hop for May and the topic is favorite diaper. What is your favorite diaper? If you can’t choose a favorite, what are your favorite types/features? Have your preferences changed over time?
Well, last month I hit on how my preferences have changed over time. If you missed it, it’s HERE. Obviously long ago when we first started out we had different ideas.
I’ve even been lucky enough to review a handful of diapers. Either because I bought them or because I won them, and a couple of more ‘sponsored’ — aka I got it for free and was asked to test it out– items. I have a couple more coming so keep an eye out!
- I have a new favorite style that I am enjoying testing ^^ so expect to hear more soon. The style is AIO with cotton inner. While I really want to love the microfiber AIOs, I can’t do it. As nice as the organic ones are as well, they are starting to leave me cold. So if you know anyone that wants freetimes or elementals…I need to de-stash a bit!
- I have an old time favorite, the bumGenius pocket diaper. Most of mine are 3.0s (old style) with aplix that needs replaced on some of it.
- My favorite insert right now is a diaper rite flat– inexpensive and very absorbent!
- My favorite swim diaper is the Monkey Doodlez that we have. It’s the only one we’ve tried, but it’s worked well so far!
- My favorite newborn diaper is still the SMALL size (not newborn) bumGenius AIO, although it has microfiber, it also turns inside out easily and newborn messes just aren’t that hard to get clean.
- My favorite print is SOOOO hard to decide. I’ve had quite a few. I think the Albert from bumGenius is my current favorite, though.
Thanks for reading and be sure to click the hop button at the top of the page to read more!
My favorite print is the Albert too. I always put that on my little guy!
There are much things that should be keep in mind for the baby care like cleaning supplies and honest diaper reviews so that you can prove yourself as the loving mother :).