Even if the baby decides to come right now, we wouldn’t have it until Tuesday, and that is CRAZY!!! 39 weeks 3 days and we’ll deliver at 39 weeks 4 days, which will be our longest incubation ever.
K was our preemie at 7 lbs+, B our biggest so far at 9 lbs, and C was 8.5 lbs roughly. My guess is this one will be even bigger, but we’ll see!
I’m not excited about the surgery and still not quite ready, but time has made fools of us once again and we’re as ready as we can be overall.
Time to try and get some rest before this kid makes its’ appearance early in the A.M.!!!