Disclosure for full details see bottom of post
For all of my kids I’ve had a love/hate relationship– with their pants. Half their pants are boys, and half are girls (don’t get me started on how girls pants are so much tighter and shorter in the same size, just don’t). Depending on what the temperature is, what diaper they might have on, what they might need to do, the pair of pants I used to put on them would change. No more! Project Pomonas really are the perfect pants for kids. I even posted on Facebook that I needed a pair for myself– and a lot of people agreed: click here for the hilarity that ensued.
There are 5 practical reasons to love Project Pomona pants, and many less practical–but still important– ones (Adorable, well made, great re-sale value)…..but here’s ones any mom with an eye for value and ease in children’s clothing can appreciate!
1. Pants aren’t too big in the waist, because there’s adjustable snaps across the waist to fit from tiny to wide over any diaper– so even if you use disposable diapers part time, you don’t have to buy and keep track of another whole size of pants when you switch back and forth. It makes them super easy to change, too, and if you LIKE to show off their cloth, well, skip a snap and let it show! We use cloth full time, but some diapers have more FLUFF!
2. Pants fit in the waist and length, even if baby potty trains in the middle of a size–my first 2 kids went back DOWN an entire size when they were out of diapers, and ended up with high waters. With Pomonas, you just adjust and keep going, no digging in storage for pants that won’t end up fitting well, anyway, and no messing with belts on a kid who doesn’t always remember to say ‘I have to go’ quickly enough to get a belt unbuckled!
3. Fits short or long legged babies of the same age, and grows with baby to fit approximately 3 sizes in one pair(cute cuffed or completely unrolled!) I tried the (SIZE 2) cowboy cuffed jeans on my then 4 months old and 3 year old and they fit both kids perfectly!
4. Stops gapiosis in winter. When you put your toddler in the car seat, a normal pair of pants will ride up, exposing sensitive skin in the winter– but since these pants are made to fit longer, you can simply roll them down them for the ride, and back up when it’s time to get out.
5. Allows new walkers to get around with ease, with shoes or without. Adjust the cuffs down with the addition of shoes, and roll them back up when baby wants to cruise barefoot.
Disclosure: The giveaway is sponsored by Project Pomona. As a participating blogger, I received a discount code for a product. I did not receive any other financial compensation for participating. I seriously just love the pants on baby, okay? I am eligible to enter and win the prizes in the giveaway also!! Giveaway will be open to residents of the US and Canada in some cases. All opinions are my own and not influenced by the sponsor/manufacturer. As always, this is my blog and I tell you the truth. My humble way of saying, the opinions are my own, and may differ from yours, so use your best judgement in every purchase decision you make–wise in these economic times, right?