Yup, definitely a CD’ing mom here. Maria‘s requested that we talk about being ‘that mom’, you know the one that cloth diapers their kid and makes a big deal out of it. So me. Is it you?
- You check out other kid’s butts to see if they are wearing a cloth diaper.
- You start shopping for newborn/replacement diapers before you even get pregnant.
- You match/pick out your kid’s diapers depending on what outfit they are wearing.
- You actually enjoy talking to other parents about diapers.
- You recommend whatever you are using right now, but tell parents that every child is different–and mean it!
- You put on certain diapers to entice your kid to poop. It works. Don’t ask me how I know. It just does.
- You encourage other people’s addictions to fluff.
- You dream, talk, blog, enter giveaways, or window shop for diapers on a regular basis. No matter how many you already have.
- You purposefully take your kids out without pants to try and show off the diapers in hopes that others would ask you about them.
- You’re actually a little bit disappointed when your kid potty trains.
Great list! The buying before pregnant made me giggle. But I agree, I will never have enough of them!
“You check out other kid’s butts to see if they are wearing a cloth diaper.” Ha, yes!!
Haha! I have become addicted to CD giveaways! My husband thinks I have a proble. 😉
My husband doesn’t understand why I keep entering CD giveaways! I just can’t seem to explain to him that you can NEVER have enough fluff =)
And yes, my son has a particular diaper (a yellow Hipkiddo pocket) that he prefers to poop in. Ever since the first time I put it on him, it’s his “go to” for poo!
Kathleen Ward Rhoden
I haven’t noticed that certain diapers entice my little fluff-wearing baby to poop…I’m going to have to keep an eye out for that. 🙂