A peek at the week….inside my womb:
Fruit/Veggie Comparison: Baby is the size of a carrot (10 1/2 inches long and 3/4 of a pound)
Shape: I feel like the Dirty Dancing character Baby ‘I carry
ied a watermelon’
Food: Wednesday at least I hit on something good. We made burgers, grilled the bread and added butter and garlic to it, then slathered them with homemade pizza sauce and slices of aged parm. Yum! [If you still use parm cheese out of a can, seriously, get a wedge and shred it on your pizza or pasta, so worth it.] Most of the time, nothing (available) sounds good.
Least favorite thing: Numb face. If I bend over too far my face goes numb. Also my Dr’s appointment was moved to next week 🙁 So no pics, sorry!
Most favorite thing: My big girls giving baby a kiss. My biggest also rubs her cheek on my belly after kissing.
Mental state: I simultaneously want this to end (due to the issues I’m having) and go on forever.
- I bought some side snap t-shirts and had them mailed to my tie dying friend (free shipping, anyhwere, woo!) for baby to wear IN the hospital/home. We’re gonna be stylin’!
- I also ordered 2 more cloth pads for post-partum and later, period night time use.
- We test fitted the baby seat in with the big kids car seats. It only fits in one way. So my 4 year old is in her booster now (bye bye 5 pt harness, hello seatbelt!) and has to learn to do the belt by herself. They’re getting used to sitting side by side.
- Oh and I ordered the kids some new plates and glasses. We were running out within about 2 days. Also the trays I bought from Tar-jay a couple of years ago are starting to get on my nerves. I initially wanted to microwave on them, but they’d burn finely chopped food, so now they seem kind of useless. I got some ones that will hopefully grow with the kids and be kind of fun–PLUS they’re all round so they’re easy to stack (the others you could stack wrong because of the dividers)… plus they were all under $2 (sale is still on at Kohl’s, the brand is JUMPING BEANS) and the colors are all pretty similar, so they mix and match well!
- My 2 diaper orders from *affiliate link* Kelly’s Closet came in. Some of these will be given away, so stay tuned for that!!!
*If you’re interested in ordering cloth diapers use any of the starred affiliate links to support me. Thanks! My full PR/Disclosure is linked at the top of the post and the page.