One Comment

  1. Contact whatever passes for your state consumer advocate. In Oregon I’d start by contacting the attorney general, but not sure. They could probably direct you if they’re not the department you need.

    Once you’re back on FB, get the word out, too. It needs to be shared and people need to know.

    In her defense, she’s probably just stupid and didn’t know any better.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *