This week’s host is Wendishness and she has asked people to share a list of things they are thankful for as Thanksgiving Day is this Thursday in the U.S.A. A number of the fun Monday participants aren’t in the US but we can all be thankful for things and it was a great way to join in with them. Don’t forget to visit the other FM participants and see what they’re all thankful for.
1. My husband, he has to come first, he’s my teammate, my lover, my best friend.
2. My baby girl, she’s so sweet and changing so much every day, last night, her daddy asked her to find a certain toy and she practically uprooted the playpen (the toy was under it), in her haste to comply. We think she’s EVER so smart and talented and wonderful, of course!
3. Family. Especially family that loves us unconditionally, as we do them. Sometimes I don’t get along with my family, but it is still family, also family dinners, yum!
4. Safety. I might be annoyed sometimes all of the time where we live, but at least we are safe and happy here.
5. The future, which seems to hold employment, a new house, and who knows what else?
6. God’s love.
7. Emotions. Without them, how fun would life be, really?
8. The miracle of life, from tiny heartbeats on sonograms to the wisdom of the elderly.
10. Modern conveniences, like grocery stores, and cars, and computers so I can talk to all of you!