What happened the day you were born? Did you ever think about what your birthday shares with the rest of the years in your life? What happened then a tragedy, a funny stunt, or a sports phenomenon?
So what happened the day I was born? Well my mom went into labor, got cleaned up for the day, got my dad up and made arrangements for my brothers’ care, and got to the hospital in time for the nurse to ‘catch’ me. The doctor didn’t arrive in time, but still sent them a bill anyway. So what else happened the day I was born?
Well one thing that happened on the actual day was: Pope John Paul II makes the first ever visit to a Communist Country by visiting Poland (his homeland).
- Queen Elizabeth II was crowned in 1953
- Timothy McVeigh was convicted of the OK City bombings in 1997, about 3 days after I graduated high school.
- In 1924 “American Indians” were given citizenship upon being born (duh, they were ‘here’ first, why did we need a law for that?
- I share a birthday with one of the Rolling Stones
- And ‘Tarzan’ (Johnny Weissmuller)
- And eh hmm, in 1740, the so called original pervert freak ‘Sadist’ was born, a French author named Marquis de Sade. (snicker snicker)
- MARGARET, THE MISANTHROPE IS THE HOSTESS NEXT WEEK, JUNE 22