oh yeah

and my friend Trish who had her baby a month and a week ago, or so… she was told her baby was almost 9 lbs and really it was almost 8. She went into labor a week late, though, and had to have a c-section because she wasn’t progressing after like 10 hours or something. So… just something for me to keep in mind. Even if they say the baby is huge, it may really not be.

And if I’m going to have to have a c-section once the baby decides to come naturally anyway, if the baby really is huge, then why do it early? Why not let the baby be safe, warm, and cozy while we sort all this housing stuff out? Makes sense to me. What about you?

One Comment

  1. Well I don’t know if you’re looking really looking for advice here, but I would say hold off on a c-section if you don’t HAVE to do it yet, or at all.

    I’m all for a c-section when it is truly necessary. For me, I HAD to have one with Harper and then it really limited my options when I was pregnant with Michael.

    Ultimately you should listen to your doctors and hopefully they will help you make a decision that you are comfortable with.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *