- We still haven’t heard from the relocation specialist, so we are getting nowhere, very very slowly. It sucks.
- My baby showers were very, very good and the little we didn’t get, because of $ type gifts, we will be able to purchase after the move.
- My friend Tricia had her baby and everyone is fine.
- We finally got to watch some more football, although our teams didn’t win.
- My house still looks like a wreck, no matter how much I pick it up.
- It’s hard to look for houses without a realtor.
- I go back to the doctor Wednesday, and I’m pretty sure I’ve put on about 8 pounds instead of 4. Damnit.
- I seriously need a nap.
- And liposuction.
ahhh give the liposuction a miss for now. There’ll be time later 🙂
You’re supposed to gain weight. The last month or two you may gain a little more.
You’re doing what your body was designed for, building a baby. You have to eat to nourish that little one and you need to make sure you’re not shorting yourself on necessary nutrients either.
My house is a wreck, too.
If I don’t get it done today, well, it will still be there to do tomorrow. Think of it as job security.
my teams did not win, either 🙁
take your nap, the house will eventually be clean – ’cause it will all be moving, and don’t worry about the lipo – you will work it off after baby!