Do you ever have those days when you only get a couple of things done, but you feel like the world has been conquered because of it? Even if your laundry is still piled sky high and you havent taken recyclables to the center in 2 months?
- Visited the hospital where we may (if we still live here) have our baby. We liked it.
- Made the rounds to Matthew’s company picnic
- Cleaned the ‘baby’s room’ (swiffered all the corners, vacuumed the whole floor)
- Got the crib set up
- Painted some more shower favors
- Got the crib set up (just had to repeat it)
- Narrowed our baby names down to 9 (3 girl and 6 boy, not sure how that happened so we may need to actually buy a stinking baby name book to be sure we haven’t missed anything)
- Practiced with the baby’s toy horse getting the side slid down on the crib one armed and putting the horse in (needless to say my belly still gets in the way, but it’s doable)
- Cleaned up the living room
Anyway, it wasn’t much but it certainly made us feel a whole lot better. Now today I can focus on the rest of the house and trying to find actual food to feed us. Grocery shopping has gone way downhill the last couple of months.