Tiggerlane is our hostess: She says: have you heard of The Bucket List? Well, that’s what I want from you! Make a list of things you want to do before you die. It must be at least five items – and you can make it as long as you desire. Photos are optional. And let’s hear about some of the wackiest, most bizarre to-do’s on your Bucket List!
I’ll have to start out saying that I’ve done a lot of the things that I wanted to do when I first started out. I wanted to go to college, I wanted to get married to the love of my life. Those things really count. At this point in time, I feel pretty complete, but I’m sure my bucket list will grow and change over the years.
1. Pull a slot machine lever.
2. Fly on an airplane.
3. Vacation in the sun.
4. Re-visit Niagara Falls, with spouse (winter).
5. Maintain and improve fitness levels throughout lifetime.
6. Get back in touch with a HS foreign exchange student friend, Leo.
7. Give away hair for Locks of Love.
8. Own a house with my husband.
9. Complete Blog 365
10. Fear less. Try more. Do more.