Karina has recently divulged some interesting facts about her and wants to know about me. Here goes! The Rules: 1. List 7 random things about yourself. 2. Tag 7 people and … 3. leave a comment on his/her blog letting the recipient know of the tag.
1. I was born with brown eyes, not blue like most babies. I had blond hair until about 1st grade and then it began to darken. I’ve only had color put in it once, last year a few highlights. I really liked it.
2. I’m growing my hair out, I’m not sure how commited I am to it, but hey, for now, it’s shaggy.
3. I have always tried to improve myself. I went out for a beauty pageant (not a beauty) to try and take away some of my shyness. I quit wearing a watch because I thought I was too ‘type A’ and it was rude to keep looking at my watch, but I couldnt quit!
4. I often see things from other people’s points of view and am very empathetic.
5. I’m very opinionated, but only on certain issues, and I don’t often share because most people I know are also very opinionated, but they aren’t open to other opinions (read: assholes). The people I know that aren’t the same way are either far away or have blogs, not that I have met them. Except my husband, he listens to my opinions. He doesnt have a choice 🙂
6. If I could do anything in the world, I’d really like to help people with their résumés.
7. I bless myself if no one is there to bless me when I sneeze.
Time to tag:
Megnificent (because she’s new and I don’t know much about her)
Give It A Try (because she’s back from a hiatus)
That Chick over There (because she’ll need a heavy break after the story she’s telling)
Rotten Correspondent (because I know they’ll be good!)
Am.I.Mental (because I want to know more)
KTJRDN (because I probably know a lot about her, but not enough)
Media Addiction (because she’s another young blogger)