- Swanson broth on sale (only got 12 cans, will go back for more, sigh)
- Found Bob’s, (THE ONLY ONES TO EAT) they come in 48 ct. Oh well!
- 4 hour drive “home” – bought dinner for mom and dad Friday night
- Warm puppies to greet you like you’re not a stranger. Stop licking me!
- TV full of ghosts, computer hackers, scary situations & girls kicking a$$
- Chopped 6 loaves of bread into squares and dried in the oven to make dressing/stuffing for church meal (95 people)– (that’s 12 sticks of butter if anyone’s counting).
- Mixed, rolled dough, and then cranked out noodles. 10 meals worth.
- Pictures, pictures! Bronco top ensconced in pickup truck.
- Lots of QT with the ‘rents (and dogs, I guess) stop licking me already.
- Mixed and stirred, stirred and mixed.
- Savored the sound of a trumpet playing patriotic hymns.
- Smells of heaven the whole weekend through.
- Favorite foods in one place, before Thanksgiving. And again in 11 days!
- Quintessential lil church lady homemade angel food cake.. ahh!
- Spiritual contentment.
- 4 hours home (2 hours of driving in traffic (for me hell on earth)-at dusk & dark, ick!)
- Remembered to get a frozen pizza on Friday for dinner tonight. Bonus.
AnGlOpHiLe FoOtBaLl FaNaTiC
Sounds like you had a warm and fuzzy visit home! Good for you. I can’t wait to go home next week.
Oh my Heavens, I love Bob’s! I could live on those over the holidays.
So funny about Bob’s. What about Bob? I just bought a canister of Bob’s a couple of days ago. I love them. I took some to church with me in a ziplock bag and unwrapped them so the wrappers wouldn’t make noise as I indulged!