Here’s what the creator of this award has to say about passing it on: The thing that I love most about blogging is that I learn so much about a person just by reading their blog. I have met MANY wonderful people with wonderful stories to tell, and I am grateful every day for each person that I have the pleasure of crossing paths in life with. I wanted to create something special for the top ten people who have inspired me through their blogging; the stories they tell, and the lives that they lead with grace and dignity. I visit their blogs for inspiration and encouragement. Please grab your badge and wear it(with a smile) proudly, and pass it on because you inspire and encourage me, thank you. So, now it is my turn to pass it on.
Okay, I dont know ten that I havent given a different (nicey award) to. Cause I like sharing the wealth.. So… like SS did, I will provide 5:
1. KT – a longtime friend, we share a common past, so its easy to take courage from her accomplishments.
2. Kerith –an Iowa blogger go midwest! she’s a new read for me and I feel closer to the blogging community!
3. Blue Momma – another new read–she tells it like it is! And I like that!
4. Chris B -From across the pond. I gravitated to her for her interesting topics & chance to live vicariously.
5. Jilt – She is an awesome mom-tastic blogger with her Monster Spray (TM) – I envy!