Oh how I have coveted me some bling for my blog! Yes! Thanks KT for that. And by the way, I always knew you were awesome. You are nice in so many ways, and only beyatchy in ways that everyone would be: people being mean to your children, or to you, that sort of thing. No one can blame you for that!
Okay, so hmm now I have to give it away. Here’s the specs: “This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you’ve been awarded please pass it on to 7 others who you feel are deserving of this award.”
Erin already got it but she’s real nice. So I’m glad she did. So..
1. Sarah from Sarah and the Goon Squad cause she’s a real mom to a “twice as nice” set who loves football!
2. Amy W from A Family Story cause she’s always giving so much to everyone else.
3. Heather from Shibby Shabby cause hells bells I see now she’s linked to me too! Woohoo! Oh yeah and she always has something nice to say if I’m frustrated about something.
4. Kellie from My Little Corner of Life (I call her Target Girl-she soo needs a cape) because she worries more than I do and that’s a mark of someone who goes out of her way to be super-nice to me.
5. Stacy from Hollow Squirrel is a fellow rodent blogger who just seems to give so much and has the same sense of humor.
6. I read Pamela on fun Monday cause she’s so nice!
7. Happy Working Mom cause she does it all!